4th July 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management which is available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  2. How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  5. Can I get any government college after scoring 6160 rank in UPTU?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  10. Course duration & fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  11. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  18. Which government college can i get after scoring 241 rank in general and 81 in girls in UPSEE MBA exam
7th July 2018, 11:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?

Diploma in Accounting Management is a course duration of 1 year. Total fee for this course is about 16000 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?