22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Blood Banking Technology seats are available in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology for studying Diploma in Blood Banking Technology. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

25th August 2019, 11:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Blood Banking Technology seats are available in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology

The total number of Diploma in Blood Banking Technology seats that are available in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala 695011, India
26th August 2019, 12:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Blood Banking Technology seats are available in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

The number of seats available for Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology is 45.

The admission procedure to Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology is through entrance examination conducted by the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. The candidates having qualified other state and national examinations for Diploma in Blood Banking Technology are also eligible to get admission.

You can fill the online application for available from 1st September to 15th October on the official website https://sctimst.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?