22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

26th August 2019, 02:18 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

Job positions one can get through Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course are as follows:-
Blood Bank Technician
Transfusion Technician
Assistant Technician
26th August 2019, 04:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Blood Banking Technology course of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

There are numerous job opportunities available for the candidates who have done Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology in Government blood banks, Private blood banks, Government hospitals, Private hospitals and various other departments related to blood testing and transfusion.

The Diploma in Blood Banking Technology holders from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology can work as Blood bank technician, Transfusion technician or Assistant technician in any of the above mentioned department.

You can visit the website https://sctimst.ac.in for more information on admission and fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?