20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Dramatic Arts seats are available in National School of Drama, Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Dramatic Arts in National School of Drama, Delhi? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th September 2018, 02:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Dramatic Arts seats are available in National School of Drama, Delhi?

Diploma in Dramatic Arts in National School of Drama, Delhi is full time 3 years duration of course. Total intake for this course is 26 out of which 4 seats are reserved for ST candidates, 1 seat for SC candidate, 1 seat for N.T. and 7 seats are reserved for OBC Candidates.
For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://nsd.gov.in/delhi/index.php/t...rts-2016-2019/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?