20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Dramatic Arts admission in National School of Drama, Delhi?

I want to apply for Diploma in Dramatic Arts course from National School of Drama, Delhi. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 01:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Dramatic Arts admission in National School of Drama, Delhi?

Diploma in Dramatic Arts in National School of Drama, Delhi is full time 3 years duration of course. Candidate must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in India or abroad to be eligible. For admission into this course, you need to appear for the audition/preliminary test conducted by the institute. If you have qualified the audition test, you will have to attend a 5 days workshop in the school premises.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://nsd.gov.in/delhi/index.php/c...dramatic-arts/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?