29th May 2019, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

30th May 2019, 05:14 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Seats available for the Diploma Engineering in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology are given below:

Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Civil Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats

Diploma in Electronics Engineering – 60 seats
31st May 2019, 02:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology?

The total number of seats available for admission to Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology is 60.

For details regarding the various courses offered by Azmet College of Engineering and Technology, you can refer to the link www.azmet.in.
31st May 2019, 05:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

60 Seat are available for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology.

For more details visit on www.azmet.in/
31st May 2019, 08:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats available in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology is 60.

For more academics related queries associated with Azmet College of Engineering and Technology, you can refer to the link www.azmet.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?