29th May 2019, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Azmet College of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

4th June 2019, 04:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology?

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology:-

The course is divided into six semesters with a duration of three years.

Year I:-

:-Applied Science
:-Applied Mathematics
:-Elements of electrical engineering
:-Basic computer skills
:-Electrical and Electronics circuits
:-Practical

Year II:-

:-Electrical Machines
:-Computer-aided electrical drawing
:-Electrical Power generation
:-Transmission and Distribution
:-Basic of programming
:-Practical

Year III:-

:-Estimation and Specification
:-Embedded system
:-Industrial drives and control
:-Electrical energy utility and management
:-Electric motor control
:-Industrial visit
:-Basic management skills
:-PLC and HDL
:-Electrical installation

The duration of the Diploma in Electrical Engineering is of 3 years with 6 Semesters. the fee expenses of the Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Azmet College of Engineering and Technology would be Rs.13,400 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?