15th July 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th July 2019, 12:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

The total number of Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats that are available in IBT College of Diploma Engineering is 60.

IBT College of Diploma Engineering

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: VP Chamber, Nandini Road, Near Dena Bank, Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh 400036, India
Phone : (0788) 229676
19th July 2019, 08:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

The seat availability to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IBT College of Diploma Engineering is 60 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ibtbhilai.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?