15th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 12:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a Diploma level Electrical Engineering course. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 10th class with Mathematics and Science from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test conducted by the IBT College of Diploma Engineering.
19th July 2019, 08:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IBT College of Diploma Engineering?

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IBT College of Diploma Engineering is given below.

==> Candidate must have done class 10th or equivalent with Mathematics and Science from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ibtbhilai.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?