29th September 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician seats are available in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Ganga Sheel School of Nursing is offering Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course. I want to know how many seats are available for this particular Diploma course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th November 2019, 02:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician seats are available in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing?

Ganga Sheel School of Nursing

The total number of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician seats that are available in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing is 26.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Ganga Sheel School of Nursing.

Manpuria Janki Prashad Bisalpur Road
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243001 , India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?