29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing?

Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing? I want admission in this college for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

2nd October 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing? I want admission in this college for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in the Ganga Sheel School of Nursing. Duration of the Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course is 2 years in the Ganga Sheel School of Nursing. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
4th October 2019, 12:30 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course in Ganga Sheel School of Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician is a two years Technical Course, which is divided into four semesters. You must be required to complete Plus in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects from a recognized board to pursue Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course at Ganga Sheel School of Nursing.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?