4th March 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Fire Fighting and Industrial Security seats are available in Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering for Diploma in Fire Fighting and Industrial Security course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

15th March 2019, 01:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Fire Fighting and Industrial Security seats are available in Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering?

Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering

As per my knowledge, 45 Diploma in Fire Fighting and Industrial Security seats are available in Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering

For further information, you can contact at the address of Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering.

Address: G-579, Raj Nagar-II, Behind Dada Dev Mandir Mela Ground, Sector-7, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
Phone: 011 2536 6517
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?