3rd March 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Television Production seats are available in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati?

Hi friends, I want to join PG Diploma in Television Production course which is available in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

15th March 2019, 01:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Television Production seats are available in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati?

Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati

As per my knowledge, 26 PG Diploma in Television Production seats are available in Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati.

For more information, you can contact at the address of Turning Point Institute of Media and Creative Skills, Guwahati.

Address: Near Poddar Maruti Service Centre, Milan Nagar, Hengrabari, Guwahati, Assam 781036
Phone: 0361 252 5257
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?