21st June 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in Apollo College of Nursing for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

23rd June 2019, 02:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing?

The number of seats available for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Apollo College of Nursing is 45.

You must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized educational board with a minimum aggregate score of 40%.

You can visit the website http://www.apollocollegeofnursing.com for more information.
23rd June 2019, 07:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats are available in Apollo College of Nursing?

There are total number of 40 Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats available in Apollo College of Nursing.
Duration of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery is 3 years and 6 months including the internship of six months clinical practices.
Candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue that course.
Candidates can find details on;
http://www.apollocollegeofnursing.com/Site/Index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?