27th August 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats are available in School of Nursing Kolkata?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in School of Nursing Kolkata for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. I want to study this Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course, so I want to know how many seats are there in this institute?

30th August 2019, 05:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats are available in School of Nursing Kolkata?

The total number of seats available for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in School of Nursing Kolkata is 45.

You should fulfill the minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in School of Nursing Kolkata which is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board in science stream. You must have attained the age of 17 years the time of application.

The duration of the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in School of Nursing Kolkata would be of 3 years and 6 months which includes 6 months of mandatory internship.
31st August 2019, 12:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats are available in School of Nursing Kolkata?

The total number of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery seats that are available in the School of Nursing Kolkata is 45.

After completing this course, you can apply for the job in given below employment area.

1. Forensic Jobs

2. Hospitality Jobs

3. TV & News

4. Material Purchase Logistics Jobs

5. Teaching and Education

6. Travel and Tourism Nursing Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?