10th October 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Pharmacy seats are available in Royal College of Pharmacy?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Royal College of Pharmacy for studying Diploma in Pharmacy. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

15th October 2019, 03:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Pharmacy seats are available in Royal College of Pharmacy?

The total number of seats in Diploma in Pharmacy are available in Royal College of Pharmacy is 60.
15th October 2019, 04:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Pharmacy seats are available in Royal College of Pharmacy?

Seats are available in Diploma in Pharmacy in Royal College of Pharmacy is 60.

Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is two-year full-time diploma course offered by Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
15th October 2019, 07:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

60 seats are available in Royal College of Pharmacy for Diploma in Pharmacy.

Minimum eligibility is candidate should have passed 12th with minimum 55 percentage.
And, student must have passed 12th with science or math as a compulsory subject.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for information.
15th October 2019, 07:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The details of Diploma in Pharmacy admission in Royal College of Pharmacy is as below:

>>Candidate must have passed senior secondary board examination with PCM or PCB subject group as compulsory subjects.

>>The minimum percentage of marks is 45% in board exam of 12th for general category candidates. Relaxation in marks for OBC, SC/ST candidates.

The total number of seats for this course is 60.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?