3rd October 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Photography seats are available in Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing for studying Diploma in Photography. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know how many seats are there in this college for this Diploma course?

15th October 2019, 02:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Photography seats are available in Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing?

Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing

The total number of Diploma in Photography seats that are available in Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing is 60.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing.

Diamond Trade Center, Near Janjeerwala Square, New Palasia
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?