14th March 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant seats are available in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi for Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

29th August 2021, 03:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant seats are available in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi?

National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi

The total number of Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant seats are available in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi is 34.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Veer Savarkar Block, Guru Nanak Pura,
Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?