14th March 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD which is available in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla? I want to know about the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

29th August 2021, 03:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla?

The course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla are given below.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla is Rs.24800.

** The course duration of Diploma in Pattern Making & CAD in Apparel Training & Design Centre, Okhla is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?