23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology seats are available in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies for Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

26th July 2019, 08:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology seats are available in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

The number of seats available for Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies is 50.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies is 10+2 passed from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks with Biology as a main subject.

You can visit the website http://www.nimsbschool.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?