23rd July 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology course in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

26th July 2019, 06:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course and institute, a candidate will have to complete minimum qualification of 12th grade from a recognized board and then for admission, the candidate will have to appear for an admission test(CET) conducted by the prospective institute.

Admission is provided on merit basis only, so I request you to please prepare for your admission test properly and I am sure you will do well and can get admission to continue with studies further.
26th July 2019, 08:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies is 10+2 passed from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks with Biology as a main subject.

The admission to the Diploma in X-Ray & ECG Technology in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by National Institute of Medical and Management Studies.

You can visit the website http://www.nimsbschool.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?