19th January 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Fitness Management seats are available in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education for PG Diploma in Fitness Management. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

31st January 2019, 08:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Fitness Management seats are available in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education?

As per my knowledge, 14 PG Diploma in Fitness Management seats is available in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education.

Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Racecourse Rd, LNUPE Campus, Thatipur, Shakti Nagar, Madhya Pradesh 474002
Phone: 0751 400 0963
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?