19th January 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Fitness Management admission in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education?

I want to do PG Diploma in Fitness Management from Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

28th November 2022, 07:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Fitness Management admission in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Fitness Management is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

No, age criteria for this course.
29th November 2022, 11:49 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Fitness Management admission in Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education?

Yes, you have to appear in the entrance exam to study Diploma in Fitness Management .

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?