8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How many Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing seats are available in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal?

Hi friends, I want to join Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing course which is available in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 02:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing seats are available in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal?

There are total number of 10 Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing seats available in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal. Duration of this course is 1 year. Candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science stream from a recognized board to be eligible.
15th September 2018, 01:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing seats are available in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal?

Peoples College Of Nursing & Research Center

As per my knowledge, 30 Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing seats are available in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: New Bhanpur Bridge Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462037
Phone: 0755 400 5411
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?