13th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this institute?

14th September 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from Engineering Institute for Junior Executive, Howrah. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this institute?

Eligible students have to appear for the entrance examination called JEXPO held each year conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Education and Skill Development to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering at Engineering Institute for Junior Executive. Students must have passed a secondary examination (Madhyamik) of West Bengal Board of Education or its equivalent to study the Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering. Engineering Institute for Junior Executive website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?