24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Diploma(Computer Science Engineering) course in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the seats availability for Computer Science Engineering Diploma course in Vikash Polytechnic in Odisha. Please let me know about the seats asap.

29th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma(Computer Science Engineering) course in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the seats availability for Computer Science Engineering Diploma course in Vikash Polytechnic in Odisha. Please let me know about the seats asap.

There are 60 seats available for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha. Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha also offers Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering courses. For all the diploma courses the intake is 60 each. Candidates can find the details in the Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha website link given Click Here
29th April 2018, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma(Computer Science Engineering) course in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha?

The number of seats available for pursuing Diploma (Computer Science Engineering) course in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha are 60. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or above from a recognised board. You can collect the application form from Central Administration Office to apply for admission to Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?