20th July 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma Engineering course from a government college of Hyderabad. Send me number of seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of free seats available to study Plastic Engineering Diploma in Government Polytechnic College, Valsad?
  2. How many seats are there in Jharkhand in government Polytechnic colleges?
  3. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  4. Reservation seats available in Government Polytechnic colleges for SC candidate through JEECUP?
  5. Number of seats in government polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  7. How many seats are there in government polytechnic college in West Bengal 2017?
  8. How many seats are available in government colleges through JEXPO?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  11. Which is a good option, polytechnic or class 12th?
  12. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  13. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  14. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Number of seats available to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Government colleges of Andhra Pradesh through POLYCET?
  16. Number of vacancy seats with trades in government engineering colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in Polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad based on my 10th and POLYCET score basis? -- [New]
  18. Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?
21st July 2017, 10:59 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?

There are round 300 to 450 seats for diploma students in polytechnic college in Hyderabad.
Polytechnic Colleges in Hyderabad
** Durgabhai deshmukh women institute
** Government of girls vocational institute
** Government Institute of Printing technology
** Government polytechnic
** J.N Government polytechnic
** Q.Q Government polytechnic
21st July 2017, 05:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?

Polytechnic in Government polytechnic college in Hyderabad is possible and the admission, eligibility, seats availability details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their 10th/ 12th in my stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.

Admission process:
- The admission are given based on the previous year performance.
- If you have qualified in any entrance exam that will be plus point for getting admission.

The seats available in the government polytechnic college is 60 seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?