24th March 2018, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Diploma in Food Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic?

Hi friends, I want to get seat for Diploma in Food Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic. Can I know that how many seats are there for this particular Diploma course?

Related Questions:
4th May 2018, 04:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma in Food Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic?

Number of seats available for Diploma in Food Preservation Course in Tura Polytechnic:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Food Preservation course in Tura Polytechnic is as follows.

>> You must have completed 10th class conducted by the Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent conducted by recognized board/ council from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 45% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Duration of course - 3 years

>> Number of Seats available - 30 seats

>> Approval - AICTE and course level is Diploma

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?