27th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Computer Application admission in St. Albert's College, Ernakulam? Total course fee of this PG Diploma course?

Dear Sir,
I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Application from St. Albert's College, Ernakulam. Kindly tell me how many seats are vacant for this course in this college? What is the course fee? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  4. Total lateral entry seats for admission to computer engineering degree after diploma computer engineering?
  5. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  6. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  7. How many seats are available to study Polytechnic Diploma in Government colleges through JEXPO? Total fee expenses?
  8. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  9. Affordable government college which provides best education and placement after Diploma?
  10. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  11. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  12. List of affordable government college which provides best education and placement after Diploma?
  13. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  14. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  15. List of good colleges in Gujarat to get admission from diploma to degree in Mechanical engineering? What are the total number of seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. How many seats available diploma to engineering degree in Gujarat? -- [New]
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
28th February 2018, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Computer Application admission in St. Albert's College, Ernakulam? Total course fee of this PG Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Application from St. Albert's College, Ernakulam. Kindly tell me how many seats are vacant for this course in this college? What is the course fee? Please tell me asap.

Number of seats available for PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) course is not available on the St. Albert’s College website. Candidates have to contact the college for more details regarding the number of seats and fee for the PGDCA course. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the PGDCA course in St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam. They have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the college for the admission. St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?