20th December 2021, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How is Regional college of Management Bangalore for PGDM in placements? Should I go for admission or try somewhere else?

How is Regional college of Management Bangalore for PGDM in placements? Should I go for admission or try somewhere else?

24th December 2021, 10:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is Regional college of Management Bangalore for PGDM in placements? Should I go for admission or try somewhere else?

Regional College of Management Bangalore for PGDM has had a very good placement and internship history for the past many years. It has 100% placements for MBA and PGDM students, the college has tie-ups with many high-end companies for internships, various projects, and activities. You can go for admission to this college as this would be a good decision for your career.
25th December 2021, 10:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is Regional college of Management Bangalore for PGDM in placements? Should I go for admission or try somewhere else?

The college has good placement facility.
There are various companies that come for recruitment purpose:_
Accenture
CapGemini
Deloitte
HCL
HDFC Bank
HSBC
IBM
Wells Fargo
Mahindra
TATA Consultancy Services etc
Most of the internships offered are in sales and marketing
Top roles offered are relationship manager, sales associate etc
They help students to make contact with HR of different companies so that by the end of semester , students have good job in their hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?