17th April 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Master of Finance and Control admission in Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I am willing to pursue Master of Finance and Control course from Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar. I don’t know how I can get admission for this course in this college. So, kindly tell me about the procedure to secure admission for this course in this college.

22nd April 2020, 01:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Master of Finance and Control admission in Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study Master of Finance and Control at Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST/OBC category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and through personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.rcm.ac.in by clicking on 'Apply Now' option on the home page. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form plus save the copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?