7th September 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to shift from regular Diploma engineering college to night Diploma engineering college?

Dear sir or madam I am Amit Gupta from goa I am competed ITI in refrigeration and air conditioning pass out study and I want to do diploma engineering but due to money problem I am not able to do regular study is there any night diploma collage is near to me then please in forum me

11th September 2021, 12:45 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to shift from regular Diploma engineering college to night Diploma engineering college?

Some.colleges in India offer evening college for engineering..
Those who face financial.problem or lack funds for their study, they can attend college in evening and weekends...

And those who.are enrolling in evening college have to.take same.entrance test, regular candidate takes...
Some.are
Azad Engineering college lucknow
PSIT and KIT Kanpur
HR Institute of Technology Ghaziabad
Bhagwant Institute of Technology
Muzaffarnagar etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?