29th May 2016, 02:18 PM
Raja Suriya

Which course we should complete to become an Electronic Engineering? Diploma degree or 12 degree is best?

Which course we should complete to become an Electronic Engineering? Diploma degree or 12 degree is best? Hope I will get the answer soon on the same. I need to take the right decision for my future. So, kindly answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  5. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. How to do degree after passing 12th or diploma in civil engineering
  7. Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?
  8. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  9. Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  11. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  12. Is it possible to do degree to get jobs after diploma?
  13. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?
  15. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  16. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  18. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
29th May 2016, 04:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course we should complete to become an Electronic Engineering? Diploma degree or 12 degree is best?

If your ultimate decision is to become Electronics engineer then diploma in Electronics will be the best option.

Diploma in electronics engineering helps a candidate to get basic fundamentals or knowledge through which you can perform well in this discipline of engineering at bachelor's degree level.

After diploma, you can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test which will enable you to get admission directly in second year of engineering. You can also apply for JEE Main exam for good government engineering colleges.
29th May 2016, 09:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course we should complete to become an Electronic Engineering? Diploma degree or 12 degree is best?

You can do Engineering course after completion of Diploma course or 12th standard.

If you do 12th standard, you can get admission in first year of Engineering course through entrance examination.

If you do Diploma course, you can get admission in second year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.

It is best to study Engineering course after completion of Diploma course because, you can find many job and career opportunities after completion of your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?