22nd November 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and pursuing 12th with PCB group. I want to know detail about Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care course. How Can I make my career in this field? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  2. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  3. Information about the diploma course in Childhood care? How good is JMI institute?
  4. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses?
  5. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  6. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?
  8. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Early Childhood course for 12th Arts student?
  11. Duration and Eligibility for Ph.D and M.Ed after B.Com and MBA?
  12. Expenses of Diploma course in Early Childhood Education in Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai?
  13. Procedure for the exam of CTET? When will the admission start? I have done NTT from Delhi and MA from Himachal University
  14. Is there any job available for a person with fashion designing diploma qualification? -- [New]
  15. Which course is better for girls after completing 12th from Arts stream
  16. How can I join DIET course?
  17. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  18. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
17th August 2020, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?

What are the job available for early child hood education diplom Holder who has 1year of working experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?