4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management in distance mode?

I am BDS practicing since 3 years and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management. How can I study it in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  2. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management in distance mode?
  3. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  4. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?
  5. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  6. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
  7. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical and Sales Management course in distance mode? Duration to complete this course?
  8. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
  10. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  11. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  12. When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?
  13. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  14. Which higher studies to do after completion of B.Sc operation theatre technology?
  15. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  16. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  17. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2018, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management in distance mode?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare management through distance mode through IGNOU.

Eligibility:

Bachelor's degree in medicines, dental, nursing, pharmacy and related health areas within 2-5 years experience. There is no age bar. Minimum duration is 1 year and maximum should not exceed 3 years.

Course fee is 21000.
Admission notification is generally released in the month of May and the last date for submission of application forms will be September.
10th January 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BDS practicing since 3 years and now want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Heath Care Management. How can I study it in distance mode?

Candidates can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management course in Symbiosis Centre for Health Care through distance mode. Candidates with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management course in Symbiosis Centre for Health Care. Candidates have to contact the institution to get the application form and apply for the admission. Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management course is useful for the students to get a job in the hospital industry. Symbiosis Centre for Health Care website link is given Click Here
10th January 2018, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health care management in distance mode:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, IGNOU offers this Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Care management course in correspondence mode.

The minimum duration of the course is 1 year and the maximum duration is of 3 years and there is no age limit for getting admission into this course.

> The basic educational qualification required is Medical or Dental Graduation from a recognized university or Medical or Dental council of India

> I have provided you a link where you can find all the details and I suggest you to contact them once before applying for this course.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?