31st July 2011, 08:30 PM

List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?

Greetings of the day sir/ma'am. currently pursuing post graduate diploma in health & hospital management in regular 2 yr. mode from IIHMR,delhi.(currently in 2 nd year)..side by side i want to do MPH( Masters in public health ) through distance mode.can you plase suggest some college/university offering that through distance.thanking you..

with due respect,
Vinod Goyal
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  2. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  3. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
  4. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  5. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  6. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  7. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  8. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  9. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  10. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  11. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  13. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  14. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  15. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  16. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  17. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  18. List of the government funded(scholarship) based colleges where can I do my masters in Public Health?
7th May 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?

BETTER OPTIONS AFTER B.A.M.S
27th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?

I want to have information regarding MPH, distance learning process and requirements
1st October 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what s d scope of masters in public health after masters in nursing?? Nw i'm working as a lecturer, side by side i would like to do masters in public health through distance education....plz give d details..
12th December 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
11th January 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

am just passed bscnursing i want to do mph we re and when i can get admission what is the fees.
11th January 2013, 03:31 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health
================================================== =========
Annamalai University - Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University - Bikaner, Rajasthan
Amity School Of Distance Learning - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Institute of Management Technology - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Indian Institute Of Hear Learning Arts And Science College
Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration
School of Distance learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) - Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Indian Institute Of Pharmaceutical Marketing - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
19th April 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the job prospects after mph ,min salary offered and would the distance learning course offer me the same start
16th June 2013, 03:51 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health:-

- University Of Delhi - New Delhi, Delhi

- Birla institute of technology and science

- Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur

- A D Patel Institute of Technology

- Annamalai University - Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu

- Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University - Bikaner, Rajasthan

- Amity School Of Distance Learning - Noida, Uttar Pradesh

- Institute of Management Technology - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

- Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur

- Sree Chitirai Thirunal Institute for medical science & technology

- Sardar Patel University, Vidyanagar, Gujarat

- Indian Institute Of Hear Learning Arts And Science College

- Rajasthan State Institute of Public Administration

- School of Distance learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) - Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

- Indian Institute Of Pharmaceutical Marketing - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

All the best........
4th August 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a foreign medical graduate stil not clear mci screening test can I join the course of master in public health. My question is I am eligible or not?
16th January 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

Please provide me with a list of RAJISTHAN based colleges where I can do my Master's in Public Health.
30th December 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm a doctor in government sec how come i do distance course in mph i have done md physiology n what will be fee structure n can i continue my services
23rd July 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am willing to know best distance colleges for MHA & MPH course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?