29th March 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course? Scope of this course in India?

Dear sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course. Please tell me how and where should I apply for it? Scope of this course in India?

31st March 2017, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course? Scope of this course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course. Please tell me how and where should I apply for it? Scope of this course in India?

You can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course in any one of the universities given below. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the PG Diploma in Translation course. The duration of the course will be one year. The course is available in the following universities

IGNOU - Website Link

University of Mysore - Website Link

Kurukshetra University - Website Link

University of Hyderabad - Website Link

Andhra University - Website Link

Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Translation can work as translators in various government and private organizations. They can work in embassies, publishing houses, courts, colleges, hospitals, tourism and hotels, libraries etc. They can work as Translators, Conference Interpreters, Guide, Literary Translator, Language Teacher etc. They can also do freelance translation work with various organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?