29th March 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Event Management course. Please tell me about duration, fees and colleges to study this course? Scopes available after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  3. Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?
  4. List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?
  5. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  6. List of best colleges of Maharashtra to study Diploma in Psychology course in distance mode? Scopes available after it?
  7. What should I do next after scoring 73% in 2nd PU?
  8. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer Event Management course in Abroad?
  10. Best colleges to study MLT course after B.Sc? Duration and scope of this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  12. Is there any Diploma course available in Insurance after B.Com? Eligibility criteria, fees and duration of it? List of colleges for it?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of Agriculture Diploma course in Shimoga and Chikkamagaluru? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get my fee refund from Impact Institute of Event Management?
  16. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  18. List the best Event Management courses available in abroad?
31st March 2017, 06:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Event Management course. Please tell me about duration, fees and colleges to study this course? Scopes available after this course?

The list of colleges to study Diploma in Event Management course is given below;

-> National Institute of Event Management - Website Link. The duration of the course is 11 months part time course.

-> National Academy of Event Management & Development - Website Link. The duration of the course is one year part-time (3 days a week).

-> EMDI Institute of Media & Communication - Website Link. The duration of the course is 11 months part time.

-> INLEAD - Website Link. The course duration is one year.

-> COEM - Website Link.

The fee structure for Diploma in Event Management course may differ from Institution to Institution. So please contact the concerned institution directly to know the exact fee details. The event management is one of the most profitable careers in India. The event management is one of the fastest growing industries. So the scope for the candidates with good creativity and skills are high. The companies/individuals organizing events are growing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?