4th February 2023, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

ITI in Electrical can study Diploma?

I have done my ITI in Electrical so i can study for diploma? So what i can do please help me.

5th February 2023, 12:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ITI in Electrical can study Diploma?

Yes. ITI in Electrical students is eligible to study Diploma. You can easily enroll in a direct second-year Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. To be able to apply for the direct second-year Diploma degree in Electrical Engineering, you must have at least the minimum qualifying marks in your ITI Electrician course.
5th February 2023, 07:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue diploma in electrical engineering after completing ITI electrical. However, you must have passed 10th standard from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks with science and mathematics.
5th February 2023, 08:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ITI in Electrical can study Diploma.

Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 10th standard with at least 50% marks with science and mathematics from a recognised board are eligible to apply for diploma.
6th February 2023, 03:05 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. Students with an ITI in electrical are qualified to pursue a diploma. It is simple to enroll in a second-year direct diploma course in electrical engineering. You must obtain at least the minimum qualifying grades in your ITI Electrician course in order to be eligible to apply for the direct second-year Diploma degree in Electrical Engineering.
7th February 2023, 11:10 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do ITI in Electrical after Diploma.

ITI is only a vocational certificate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?