10th December 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Chemical Engineer with 4 years of experience?

Hi Sir, I have finished my Diploma in Chemical Engineering and having 4 years worked experience in Chemical field. I want to get Government jobs now. Kindly tell me the job opportunities in this sector?

14th December 2018, 08:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Chemical Engineer with 4 years of experience?

Government job opportunities for diploma in Biomedical candidates:-

Medical Sciences

Engineering Sciences

Biological Sciences

Biomechanics

Medical Instrumentation Background Companies

Bio informatics

You may apply for several posts namely engineer in Design Department, Quality Control Engineer and Biomedical Engineer etc.
14th December 2018, 08:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Chemical Engineer with 4 years of experience?

Jobs in government sector for diploma holders in chemical engineering students, they may land in firms like ONGC, BPCL, DRDO, Indian Oil Corporation, state owned fertilizer manufacturing units, food and drug department.
If you will complete your graduation in the same field then you may work as plant manager for production engineer, purchase and quality control executive, safety management officer, chemical engineer, plant designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?