21st February 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Research and Development areas for Chemical Engineer candidate having 10 years of experience?

I have graduated in Chemical Engineering in the year 2008 and thereafter gained job experience of 10 years in the same domain in a leading engineering consultancy. In the middle, I also did an executive M.Tech Program in Project Management. But I aspire to be in Research & Development field pertaining to my base discipline and hence want to seriously appear for GATE 2019. My question is, will it give me opportunities in terms of getting R&D jobs in?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing B.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  3. Courses available to study in Graduation for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [New]
  4. What are the jobs available after completing mechanical engineering course?
  5. Universities offering M.Phil Microbiology? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?
  6. What is the scope of Mechatronics engineering in India?
  7. What are the vacancies available after graduating in Polytechnic with HND in Chemistry Biochemistry?
  8. What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?
  9. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities for Chemical Diploma Engineer
  11. What are the job opportunity after completion of medical M.Sc pharmacology course?
  12. What are the private job opportunities for candidate who worked in government sector with 29 years experience?
  13. Jobs in private sector for B.Sc and M.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. Job opportunities for a candidate through M.A.(Holistic Child Development) course?
  15. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  17. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  18. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
11th April 2018, 05:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Research and Development areas for Chemical Engineer candidate having 10 years of experience?

Job opportunities in Research and Development for Chemical Engineer :-

Chemical process engineer
Chemical engineer
Process research engineer
R and D process engineer
Development engineer
Direct hire chemical engineer
Product development engineer
R and D process development engineer
R and D engineer/ scientist 2
Associate scientist
Engineer
Early career chemical engineer.
11th April 2018, 05:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Research and Development areas for Chemical Engineer candidate having 10 years of experience?

Job opportunities in Research and Development for Chemical Engineer:-

Chemical process engineer

R and D process engineer

Direct hire chemical engineer

Early career chemical engineer

Associate engineer

Product development engineer

Process research engineer

R and D engineer / Scientist 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?