6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Public Health Management student of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

Hello everyone, I am doing PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare. After completing my Diploma course I want to do job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me?

11th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Public Health Management student of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

There are various Job opportunities available for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management student of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare.

The candidates can start working as Research Data Support Manager, Professor, Health Care Manager, Emergency Response Officer and Polio Eradication Officer.

The salary of Research Data Support Manager varies from Rs.6,00,000 per year to Rs.11,00,000 per year.
11th August 2019, 02:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Public Health Management student of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

Job positions for PG Diploma in Public Health Management student of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare are as follows:-
Polio Eradication Officer
Emergency Response Officer
Research Data Support Manager
Clinical Coordinator
Professor
Health Care Manager
11th August 2019, 08:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Public Health Management student of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare are as follows:-
Polio Eradiction Officer
Clinical Coordinator
Professor
Emergency Response Officer
Health Care Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?