6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

11th August 2019, 02:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is you must be MBBS, BDS or B.Sc in nursing, natural sciences, health science or B.A. in social sciences or equivalent .

The admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare would be on the basis of your qualification, work experience and background etc.

You can visit the website http://www.nihfw.org for more information.
11th August 2019, 02:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Public Health Management in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare are as follows:-
Candidate must have qualified their graduation in M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.Sc or BA in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Natural Life Science or Social Science.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate may have to appear for Entrance examination or interview conducted by the University or College.
There is no age limit required to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?