2nd June 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology. So, I would like to know that after completing this Diploma course what would be the job opportunities available for me? Kindly let me know asap.

4th June 2019, 08:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology course?

The candidates can join as Fashion Designer, Fashion Illustrator, Fashion Merchandiser, Retail Manager and Stylist .

The starting salary of the Fashion Designer would be Rs.3 to 4 Lacs, Fashion Illustrator Rs.5 to 6 Lacs, etc.

The salary keeps on increasing as per your knowledge and skills.
5th June 2019, 12:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology course?

The job opportunities through a Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology course is given below.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Manufacturing Units

=> Export Houses

=> Boutiques

=> Media Houses

=> Freelancing

BEST JOB TYPES

=> Retail Fashion Designer

=> Freelance Fashion Designer

=> Merchandiser

=> Fashion Designer

=> Textile & Fashion Designer

=> Fashion Consultant
5th June 2019, 01:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

[B] Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design and Technology course

After successfully completion of this course you will get a wide range of career options. Some of them are listed below.

1) You can work as a Fashion Designer where you have to design accessories, clothes, and shoes.

2) You can work as a Fashion Illustrator where you will be responsible for preparing primary sketches of what the fashion designer expected and explains.

3) You can also work as a Fashion Merchandiser .

4) You can be a Retail Manager.

5) You can be a model.

6) You can work as Jewelers and Precious Stone and Metal Workers who can design, construct, adjust, repair and sell jewellery.

7) You can also work as a Industrial Designers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?