31st July 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Diploma in Apparel Design & Fashion Technology admission in International Fashion Design Academy Chandigarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in International Fashion Design Academy Chandigarh for studying Diploma in Apparel Design & Fashion Technology. Please tell me how can I get admission for this Diploma course in this institute?

3rd August 2019, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in Apparel Design & Fashion Technology admission in International Fashion Design Academy Chandigarh?

Application process are mentioned here;

1). Collect the Application Form and Prospectus from the Counsellors or online from the website or by persons from the institute from Monday to Saturday, between 9 am to 6 pm by paying the requisite fee.
2). Fill the application form with required details and submit it along with the essential documents in Admin office of IFD.
3). After submission of application, there will be a personal interview conducted by the counsellor based on the course.
4). Qualified candidates will be provided Admission Letter from Admissions Department confirming his/her admission to the selected program.
5). Selected candidates will be required to deposit registration fee online or in the campus.
6). Candidates will need to submit their passed original certificates / documents and 2 passport photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?