1st November 2020, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course of UPU Government Polytechnic Durg?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in UPU Government Polytechnic Durg. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

6th November 2020, 10:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course of UPU Government Polytechnic Durg?

Job opportunities through Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course of UPU Government Polytechnic, Durg are as mentioned below:-
Assistant Engineer
Technical Manager
Manufacturing Engineer
Methoding Pattern Shop Engineer
Research Associate
Lab Technician
Associate Metallurgy
7th November 2020, 07:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course of UPU Government Polytechnic Durg?

Job opportunities through Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course of UPU Government Polytechnic Durg can be seen below.

After completing Diploma in Metallurgy, You can get employed in the R&D department of various industries and factory units, PSUs and other Government, Private and Public sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?