1st November 2020, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in UPU Government Polytechnic Durg?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from UPU Government Polytechnic Durg. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

7th November 2020, 07:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in UPU Government Polytechnic Durg?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering in UPU Government Polytechnic Durg can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum 60% from recognizing university to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?