20th March 2021, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media course of Harkisan Mehta Institue of Media, Research and Analysis

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media in Harkisan Mehta Institue of Media, Research and Analysis. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

5th May 2021, 09:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media course of Harkisan Mehta Institue of Media, Research and Analysis

The job Opportunities through Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism and News Media course is given below.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Aaj Tak
ABP News
Amar Ujala
BBC
Cartoon Network
Dainik Bhaskar
Dainik Jagran
Academic Institutes

Some of the job types are given below.

Executive Producer
Media Analyst
News Anchor
News Editor
Production Journalist
Radio News Anchor
Senior Writer
Station Manager
Technical Director
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?