30th April 2021, 06:01 AM
Unregistered

Is campus placement available for Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering students of Institute of Shipbuilding Technology?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology. I would like to know that this institute provides campus placement for the candidates who are pursuing this Diploma course?

30th April 2021, 03:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is campus placement available for Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering students of Institute of Shipbuilding Technology?

Yes, Campus placement is available for Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering students of Institute of Shipbuilding Technology.

Last year, The highest package offered was Rs. 7 Lakh, average was Rs. 4 Lakh and the lowest package was Rs. 2.4 Lakh.

The top recruiting companies are Goa shipyard limited, marman engineers, chowgule shipbuilders and same companies come forward for taking the students as interns.
7th May 2021, 12:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus placement available for Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering students of Institute of Shipbuilding Technology?

Yes, the campus placement available for Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering students of the Institute of Shipbuilding Technology. The placement department helps the students in getting suitable employment and gives information on employment opportunities. This department organizes industrial training, arranges a field visit for students and maintains good interactions with the industries.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.isbt.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?