12th April 2016, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Hotel Management. I have done my Diploma on 10th basis. Now I want to study more. So can you please share some idea about such courses which will help me to get job in future?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  2. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
  3. Courses available for me after diploma in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  5. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  6. Diploma courses available to study for Hotel Management graduate?
  7. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  9. Starting salary for Diploma holder of Hotel Management?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  14. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  15. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  16. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  17. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  18. Courses available to study other than B.Sc(Hotel Management) for a Diploma candidate?
13th April 2016, 11:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?

I would like to suggest you to pursue degree course in Hotel Management after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management as after completion of Hotel Management degree you will have more status and salary in the job. Try to complete your degree with good percentage.
14th April 2016, 10:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?

After completion of your Diploma course in Hotel Management course, you can do Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management, you can get Lateral Entry admission in second year of Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Once, you have completed Bachelor of Hotel Management course, you can go for Master of Hotel Management or you can find good job opportunities in top hotels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?